Go To Search
Your GovernmentCity ServicesOur CommunityHelp Center
Click to Home

Recreational Facilities

Show All Answers

1. What types of recreation activities do you offer?
2. Do I need a fishing permit for the Osawatomie and/or Beaver Lake?
3. Can someone rent the swimming pool for a private event?

Stay ConnectedFacebookTwitter
City of Osawatomie 439 Main St. Osawatomie, KS 66064 Ph: 913-755-2146 Fx: 913-755-4164