Go To Search
Your GovernmentCity ServicesOur CommunityHelp Center
Click to Home

Contractor's Registration
For Contractors
The City of Osawatomie requires all contractors to be registered with the city. To become registered you will need to provide us with proof of licensing with Miami County, a certificate of insurance with City of Osawatomie as the certificate holder and a completed Contractor's Registration Application. For further assistance, please contact the codes office at 913-755-2146 ext. 102.

Stay ConnectedFacebookTwitter
City of Osawatomie 439 Main St. Osawatomie, KS 66064 Ph: 913-755-2146 Fx: 913-755-4164