Go To Search
Your GovernmentCity ServicesOur CommunityHelp Center
Click to Home

Licenses & Permits
Required Permits & Licenses
The City of Osawatomie requires licenses and permits for the following. Please contact City Hall at 913-755-2146, if you have any questions.
  • Alcoholic and Cereal Malt Beverage - Businesses are required to obtain a license for sale of retail liquor and/or cereal malt beverages in unopened containers and for consumption of alcoholic and cereal malt beverages.
  • Animal License - A license is required for all dogs and cats over six months old. Proof of rabies is required.
  • Boating License - A license is required to put a boat on the Osawatomie or Beaver Lake.
  • Fishing License - A license is required to fish at the Osawatomie or Beaver Lake. Proof of  a state fishing license is required.
  • Camping Permit - Required for overnight camping at either the John Brown Park or the Osawatomie Lake.  "Camping" means in a tent, temporary shelter, or other equipment or gear.
  • Fireworks Permit - Persons operating a fireworks stand are required to obtain a permit for the sale of approved Class C fireworks.
  • Solicitor's License - Required when an individual engages in the business of a peddler, solicitor, or canvasser by going from door to door taking or attempting to take orders for sale of goods or have products available with them.

View license and permit fees within the city.

Stay ConnectedFacebookTwitter
City of Osawatomie 439 Main St. Osawatomie, KS 66064 Ph: 913-755-2146 Fx: 913-755-4164